Wednesday, October 19, 2011

pumpkin patching with Cannon

Theo and I bundled up and accompanied the Jefferson Kindergartners to the pumpkin patch. It was cold. The sun hid behind the clouds, and winds were gusty. Theo refused to wear a hat or stay covered in his stroller.
Cannon and I went and found the hot chocolate. It helped.
I was talked into going on the hayride, and so glad I was. Cannon got to pull his choice pumpkin from the vine- which is something we haven't done in the past. A very authentic experience.





After we returned from the hayride, I chickened out. I asked if I could leave. Theo needed some rest and Cannon was not about to let me leave without him.

We took our lunches and ate at home, with our cozy forced air heating and protective walls. It was nice to have a quiet lunch with my #3. Although #4 kept us entertained with all of his usual shenanigans.

I'm afraid the older two are gonna have to pick out there pumpkins from the grocery store this year because we are officially running out of time!!!

No comments: