Saturday, May 28, 2011

when i'm not herding my baby...

i'm making stuff. (sometimes even dinner)
my go-to birthday gift lately. (your daughter might be getting one of these)
 some shorts for my guys evergrowing backside (2t).  
 Helvetica tee's. I have to give a little credit to American Apparel for the idea. It's cuter with applique in my opinion. The guitar and "D" shirt are for a very special little one in Vegas. The "C" is for my bubba.
 And this dress is for his baby sister, Aubrie. This is one of my favorite dress patterns by Sandi Henderson. I love elastic and the straps that tie up...it really allows the dress to grow with the girl.
 And these. These are for some very special newborns in Haiti, thank you to all of the ladies from church that donated, repurposed and helped me stitch these little knotted hats up. A true labor of love...

one of Shane's friends from Acxiom had their 1st baby recently. I made her a quilt. It's an oversized log cabin block. I backed it with seersucker, which I LOVE! This was a lot of fun to make, and I always love gifting handmade for new little ones.
Finally, a spiderweb for Jen. It's this months block for 12squared...

No comments: