Tuesday, January 18, 2011

mysweeties

After dinner tonight Ryli popped over to say hello to the boss. Lately she has really taken charge of entertaining him. After the boys heard his giggles and squeals of delight they had to come see what all the fuss was about.
They all thought the pacifier on his head was the funniest thing, then he would laugh at their laughter.
 They all turn to butter when it comes to this baby. I try to figure out what the dynamic will be like in 5 years. Will Ty still do anything for him? Will Ryli still beg for smiles, and Cannon run to him with one little sign of discomfort? It'll be interesting.
I often long for the days of their infancy. But then I find myself dreaming of the future.
Such is life. A tear is shed for what is past, and smile for the comedy that awaits.
Man, I love these kids.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Seriously Kristin! They are all so dang cute!! Your little Theo is a doll and I wish I could hug on him. Congrats on life....it looks like it is going so good for you guys! Miss ya!