Wednesday, January 26, 2011

a little gem i found, and a quilt update

i stumbled upon this sewing basket at savers in NLR...it made my heart skip a beat. it was made in Norway in the 50's
  it is exactly what i never knew i always wanted. it definitely falls into my all time top 5 favorite finds. it was tagged at $24.99, i had a coupon and paid $20 for it. i just couldn't leave without it!! my kids are so jealous, they all keep trying to convince me how great it would be to organize their own toys in it. i told Ry it was hers for sewing one day.

progress:
deadline: monday

5 comments:

Amy said...

First off, I'm way jealous of your snag. That's the all time perfect thing for "sewers"! and the quilt looks amazing!

Liz said...

pretty much going to say the same thing as Amy! LOVE the basket and your quilt looks awesome!!

Jen said...

My mama used to have one of those, but yours is way cooler. Nice find.

Gerbera Daisy Mom said...

Wow -- even this non-sewer would have made that purchase! Totally cool!

emilysigler said...

let me wipe this drool off of my chin. very cool!