Saturday, January 29, 2011

Gamers

Tonight Ty invited his favorite buddies over to celebrate his turning 9. He wanted an extra special night dedicated just to video games and junk food. So that's what he got.
Shane grilled some burgers for us...Spinach and Fontina, delish!
The boys + Ryli ate pizza, brownies, chocolate chip cookies, m&m's, and popcorn.
(shortly after i took this picture i went to move The Burrow to keep it safe and immediately dropped it into a million teeny tiny lego pieces)
They gamed their little hearts out.
Theo celebrated with a spatula.
I love a houseful.
I also love bedtime.
My almost 9 year is official on Monday. We have a few surprises up our sleeve(s). I'm having a really hard time not spoiling them.
 He already knows about this one.

1 comment:

SewSara said...

super awesome quilt! do you have a picture of the finished product?

what a cute family you have! glad you found my blog :)