Sunday, January 23, 2011

back to blogging

i ran into a storage problem (in that i ran out of memory on picasa for uploading pics), then i got sidetracked for a coupla weeks. i've been doing a lot of brainstorming, and planning, oh, and mothering.

here is what is keeping me so mentally occupied:
a pinwheel for Liz, our quilting bee is 12squared (there is a link to follow us right over there ----->)
i'm trying to cut lots of squares, with my little helper
i've finished cutting all of my colors, just need another yard of white
cutting the triangles
then this guy. he's a project hater, in that, he wants to be my ONLY one.
gosh he's yummy.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Lucy and Henry were looking at this post with me. Lucy said, "Is that Kristin's blog?" (looking at that last picture of Theo). Then, she said, "I can tell because that's Ryli's lunch box in the background." Not because Theo is there front and center, because of Ry's lunch bag.

Love the fabrics for Ty's quilt! Can't wait to see it all finished!

Liz said...

your stacks of fabric look lovely! can't wait to see it as it progresses!