Monday, December 13, 2010

Behind

I've been a slacking blogger...or a blogging slacker. Either way, here is one of my latest faves.
 We had our family Christmas party last Friday night. Theo was gifted Sophie. I orginally discovered her through Becca, but as soon as I saw her I knew my little roundy had to have her. She's super special, french, and she squeaks! She makes Theo DROOL...and me too, a little.

I truly plan on updating the blog on all we've been doing. As soon as I have one. spare. minute.
(if you decide you need your own Sophie, you can find her on amazon)

2 comments:

Em said...

lincoln also LOVES sophie. and i love that she's made of natural rubber and has such a sweet sound.

Jen said...

Please stop being a blogging-slacker. I like knowing what is going on with the Sharp 6.