Thursday, November 18, 2010

Shutterfly: Christmas Cards

The recipe for a great Christmas Card:
Graphic design is important to me. Christmas cards are important to me. Photography is important to me. Fortunately I have found a place to incorporate all three of these things, one stop shopping if you will. During the Holiday season I'm all about one stop shopping.
Shutterfly.com is where it's at. 

In years past I have chosen simple. I prefer something on stationary, or card stock. A photo is a must, with a sweet sentimental message. Although, I love to receive a Christmas letter I'm not one to write them (one of the reasons I blog). Less is more in my opinion.

This year I will be looking for something similar to what I've done in the past. I would like something square, and on thick paper, it can't be too flimsy. A simple, stylish graphic, with the photo being the dominant focus.
Here are some of my faves:


This season fills my heart. Traditionally, part of the season is being able to take a few minutes and catch up with family and friends...even if only through a card. I can't wait to see what other people are doing with their Christmas cards. I look forward to the different styles, pictures, sentiments and updates.

As a bonus, the fine folks at Shutterfly are offering a great deal if you're a blogger, 50 cards for free! Check it out here-

Thanks, Jen!

No comments: