Sunday, January 31, 2010

8 years ago today...

I became a mother. One of the most important days of my life.

This year his birthday fell on a Sunday. We had our family celebration at Sue-wee's.

Ty has a special aversion to cake and frosting, thus he gets birthday brownies.

We came home with full bellies, only to open more presents.
They stayed pretty busy for the rest of the afternoon.

I loaded up the new Indiana Jones Lego game that I, I mean Ty, got from me, I mean, us.

8 is a big year for him. 

I'm not sure I'm ready for these milestones.

Although, watching his mind develop is one of the most impressive gifts I've been given. I can't get enough.

Little does he know, he's getting all of the presents...but I'm the lucky one.

Happy Birthday Ty, you never cease...
(my babies with their poppa)

No comments: