Saturday, July 25, 2009

i was robbed

So...if you go to Dillards at Park Plaza at 3pm and run in for 20 minutes to return some shoes, make certain you don't leave a small box of fake money on the passenger seat. It will be stolen.
The picture doesn't do this experience justice. Cannon and I waited out in the heat and humidity for over an hour dealing with the recovery effort. Shane had to leave work early to pick up Ty and Ry, police were called...and what was I supposed to do without a window??? I don't have a garage!!!!
Damage was $350 and I will have my car back on Monday. Not nearly as bad as I expected, but still...what a pain. More than that, how offensive.

2 comments:

Liz&Meg said...

that is terrible! i'm so sorry!!!

Michelle said...

That is awful!! You must feel so violated. So did they get anything? Or was the fake money all that was in your car?