Sunday, January 18, 2009

Teriney becomes a little less Mexi

This was a really cool event, Teriney got naturalized at the Clinton Library. I went as a supportive friend...I walked away enlightened, a little more grateful, a little more proud. Proud of our great nation and the opportunity we allow immigrants, but also proud of the people who worked so hard and so long for this day. An experience you need to have at least once in your life I think. Attend a naturalization ceremony that is. Cannon walked away with a new bump on his head, in the midst of his excitement to see EVERYTHING, he stood up on his chair and lost his balance. To celebrate we met at Mercado's, a little mexi-market with a cafe in the back, for some delish tamales...the best I've ever had. I got to watch my man speak espanol (which is always hot) and have a dinner sans the babes! It was good fun. Thanks for including us Tobler's, we heart you!

ruby almost ate the table, I tried to get a picture of it but as soon as I took out the camera she posed