Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Perfect Angel

I received this email on my Blackberry this afternoon from Ms. Stuart. I giggled...

Hi Kristin,
I just wanted to let you know Ryli is not having a good day today. Yesterday she did not want to do her work, she sat on the floor under her desk and wouldn’t work. Today she has done the same thing and she told me she does not like working or writing. I had to get on to her several times before she would start writing today. Then after that she still wouldn’t do her work. Finally she started writing but she was really took her time about it. She has been extremely talkative and playful in class today. She’s writing now that I have told her I was emailing you about her behavior. I will move her away from Jahir today as well. Again, I just wanted to make you aware of her behavior this week. Thanks!

What can you do?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

She's too much!!! I love the second picture...it;s hilarious. I'll try to catch you this week.