Thursday, January 29, 2009

Lucky Kids

Well, it's that time again. The 2nd Quarter ended before Christmas break but TODAY was the Honors Assembly. Yes, like last time both Ty and Ry were awarded with All A's and Good Citizenship Awards. What can I say...I have a couple of well behaved BRAINIACS. It's got to be because of the delicious lunches their mother makes for them everyday...right??!! What a special mom they have, those lucky kids.
Yes, publicly I give myself credit, but between you and me BLOG, I know it's 100% Shane...dang it.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

way to go guys!!! thats so awesome! you defenitely deserve a lot of the credit....you are an amazing mom! i wish i was half the mom you are.

Rustiroo said...

That's awesome! I think you still should take credit. ;)

BTW, the kid infront of Tyler on the bottom picture cracks me up.