Saturday, January 10, 2009

the boyz hit the dirt

a smores crisis
Freeze out camping was what my guys were doing last night. It wasn't really freezing at all, in the low 60's I believe. It was nice for me and Ry to have a little girl time (we actually hung out at the Hartzell's with mostly boys), and the boys to bond over the camp fire. They made smores, played Ben 10 guys, hide and seek (where Ty picked up a little Poison Ivy as a souvenir), and utilized our small 2 man Kelty, which hasn't had fresh air since 2003. We haven't been a 2 man sized family for a long time. I think they had fun...we did too. I'm sure Shane didn't get much sleep, neither did I. I listened to Ry grind her teeth all night....I just shivered again. I hate that sound. I woke up to the subtle noises of our toaster, she was making us breakfast. She had the settings so random that the waffles came out still frozen, bless her heart...
sleepy boy

4 comments:

Admiral Joe said...

very cute!

Admiral Joe said...

oh this is teriney

Natalie said...

so love the first picture of cannon! seriously he is so yummy!!! all your kids are so yummy...ty is going to a heartbreaker!

Rustiroo said...

Cannon looks so cute!