Tuesday, November 4, 2008

oh whata night...

I can't believe how proud I am of our country tonight.
I've served in the Air force, supported my husband through a deployment to the middle east and observed a war unfold up close.
I have spent a lot of time educating myself on the candidates and issues for the first time.
I chose a candidate and watched him ultimately win the contest, the top prize, the title of President of the United States.
It's exhilarating, refreshing and exciting.
I can't wait to watch this man go to work and blow the naysayers out of the water.
I have faith in this man.
This is democracy. This is choice. I love our country.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

What is Griffin School of Sewing?

Liz&Meg said...

amen!

kristin said...

my friend Becca taught me how to sew...her last name is Griffin, she's good!