Monday, September 8, 2008

inquiries

tyler: "since my teeth on top in the front are so big do you think I will lose them first?"

cannon: "will i get bigga and stwonga if I eat lots of chips for dinna?"

ryli: "does the letter s sometimes make a z sound?...what about is?"
(she has just recently started reading)
all three: "are we there yet?"

me: "did i really go bodysurfing topless as per my mysterious facebook status?"

of course not, it was a family vacation. i have two sneaky friends who were making the most out of an accidental spillage...:)

me: "was my controversial fantasy first draft pick validated yesterday?"

ummm, i think so...who needs mr.brady?? all of my other picks did pretty well too...
gooooooo my friend fox

me: "will we be going back to the beach in february?"

most def!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Glad your back...can't wait to see some pictures. Oh yea..what's up with your boy Ocho Cinco?!

Natalie said...

I am so jealous!! It looks like you had a blast in Florida....i am so happy you were able to experience that! Fun pictures as well...your kids are beautiful!