Friday, July 11, 2008

they aren't bruises I promise

What is this you ask?
This is what happens when Ty finds a small green rubber stamp...he turns into the Hulk. Then just before bed he fades to a slightly lighter shade of green (thanks to baby wipes) and falls into a peaceful sleep...
Now he just looks like he is covered in bruises.

After the "green" discovery he explained that this is a great way to turn into the Incredible Hulk. Well of course it is. After retrieving the stamp (from under his bed where he hid it) I just told him to ask permission next time.
He reminds me of his dad.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh Man!! ya gotta love kids...especially when they "Know better" It's kinda funny though!

Natalie said...

Too funny! So Shane asks permission now before he paints himself green?... Ty looks so tall in that picture:(. Please make them stop growing up...

Hey, where did your picture of your curtains go? Please email it to me or put it back. I find it so inspirational! Seriously.

Amy said...

I just sent you an e-mail, but it was returned. FYI: Maumelle Library is having a big "Breaking Dawn Party" August 4th (it's a Monday night, not sure on the time).

Admiral Joe said...

This is possible the funniest thing I have read/seen lately! I love it!