Monday, June 30, 2008

for Amy

A- Attached or single: attached, to my Blackberry

B- Best Friend: Shane

C-Cake or Pie: cake, mostly cheese

D-Day: Friday, the anticipation

E- Essential Item: it's a tie between chapstick & ice water

F-Favorite Color: orange lately

G-Gummi Bears or Worms: neither, if I'm gonna eat candy there will be some chocolate involved

H-Home town: the L.R.

I-Indulgences: naps, Larry's, bargain shopping

J- January or July?: both, January for snuggling and July for swimming, I'm grateful for 4 seasons

K-Kids: 3, 2 boys & a girly

L-Life is incomplete without: family

M- Marriage Date: 9/9/2000

N-Number of Siblings: uno, a brother

O- Oranges or Apples: apples, of the gala nature

P- Phobias or Fears: snakes for sure

Q- Quote: "You are an occasion, rise to it." Mr. Magorium

R- Reason To Smile: kind children, sweet husband, clean sheets

S- Season: Fall, well I happen to LOVE football and the colorful leaves that the trees boast in the south are exquisite

T- Tag Four: nah

U- Unknown fact about me: I often wonder what the characters are up to after I've finished a book...

V- Very Favorite Store: Tar-jay, for everyday purchases...Nordstrom's with no kids and lots of $$$

W- Worst Habit: driving on fumes

X-Rays or Ultrasounds: no thank you, ultrasounds are only exciting when there is a bun in the oven

Y-Your favorite food: Lima's, Guacamole

Z: Zodiac Sign: Leo, fiery

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I didn't know you were such a Blackberry freak!! Is that how you and Shane communicate now..through your Blackberry's:) Oh...and what do you mean by Lima's? Like lima beans?!