Thursday, May 8, 2008

Warning: Vaycay-Picture Overload!!

A whole lotta pictures of our REALLY long trip to the west! Here we go, in chronological order (of course)-

We flew to Phoenix, sat in traffic for 2 hours and finally got to Vegas around 8pm on April 22nd! Here are some shots from the road:

Here are some pictures of the kiddos at this really neat play area at a NEW shopping center in Vegas called Town Square! The play area was awesome and the shopping even better! Here was my first H&M experience, (I think it qualifies as an experience:))

Yes, this is my 6 year old in Dax's bouncy thing.....so proud!!

Little Dax, he has killer eyes, I miss him!

After 3 days in Vegas, we were off to Pleasant Grove, UT! All of the Sharp's came down for a BBQ. I think there was something like 25 people at Eric and Sarah's! You guys are tha bomb!! Here is an over-abundance of princess cousin pictures. They were all so cute so I had to post them all. These are Nate's girls Linzy and Kayli!


Some shots of the BBQ!


Okay, I know I'm biased, but this kids has the most beautiful eyes, he gets those from his Dad.


The boys doin' their man thang at the grill, don't be fooled, Shane was only out there for about 5 minutes, it was really cold for us southerners! Then we were off to Wyoming to hang with Nate and crew. We went down to the river for a walk one of the days.

I'm even more proud of this one than I am of Tyler in the bouncy seat!!

Apparently this is where we stopped taking pictures completely, we drove all the way back through SLC, Vegas, then down to Phoenix without taking anymore pictures;(!

We are so glad to be home, but miss everyone so much! We had a blast, thanks to everyone who put up with us for the time that you did! We are not an easy bunch but we have lots of LOVE!

5 comments:

Emilee said...

love the pics. looks like a fab trip!

Natalie said...

Hello!
I just love all the pictures! The "crack" is my favorite!
It sounds like a great trip and i cant believe we did not talk about H&M!!!
My most favorite place in the entire world to shop!
My sister introduced me to it out east a few years ago. LOVE IT!
What did you think? Find good stuff?

It just made my day to have you over!
I had a blast talking to you and seeing your beautiful kiddos. I miss you terribly and wish SO bad you were still my neighbor.

PS our ward just split! Crazy huh?!

Call me when you get back on your normal schedule.

Love ya!
Nat

and thank you for taking time out of your crazy trip to stop and see us.

Amy said...

Very fun! We are glad you're home.
My kids tought Tyler's "naked" picture (in the bouncy) was oh so funny, but my favorite is Ry's plumber shot! Glad you had a good time.

{irene} said...

happy mothers day girl!!!...and I loved the pictures of your trip!!!

Michelle said...

Glad you got home safe and sound. We loved having you stay with us...it was so much fun. Dax loves having other kids around. I miss you guys tons already!!