Tuesday, May 6, 2008

En Route

We come home today. We're rounding out our trip with a stay in Phoenix. We have had such a great time visiting everyone! Phoenix has been so peaceful and a great way to cap our 2 week adventure. It will be nice to get home and sleep in our own bed and have the kids get back on some sort of schedule. (i think i have hit my spending limit too, possibly a week ago:))

What a trip of fun discoveries....I'm almost finished with the third book in the Twilight series, I'm addicted, and prepare for a strong force of peer pressure for those of you who haven't been enlightened! I want to have a Twilight night at my house surrounded by my fellow mouthwatering friends!

a few highlights:
The trip included so much more than shopping and reading (in an effort to not sound too shallow). I have lots of pictures to post, but good quality time surrounded by people we love has been the best part! Two new movies seen , Juno and 27 Dresses - Juno wins!! (so does the soundtrack)

I'll have to post more later, our suitcases call for some serious organization and it's time to start prepping for the flight, tornadoes (apparently) here we come!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I miss you guys already and you are only at Marshall's! It was so fun to see you guys and spend time with you. Thank you so very much for including us in your vacation! Safe travels and much love.
nat