Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Twi-nerd


As I type I am listening to the audio version of New Moon, sequel to Twilight. It took me about 2.5 days to read the 500 page book and I was hungry for more, in every sense of the word!! I am totally hooked and have not ever been into a fiction read such as this, but my sister in law Sarah was one step away from forcing me to read it and I finally gave in! It is AMAZING!!!! The fourth book is coming out in August and the movie, yes I said movie, will be out 12/12/08!!! I am already picturing myself sleeping outside for tickets. (okay I'm sure it wouldn't be sold out, but it could be...) Anyway, I am not one to like a fiction romance and am completely intimidated by a book that is more than 2 inches in width, it is for sure a must read. I PROMISE you will not be disappointed.

I will totally blog more on the trip when we get home, we miss everyone, but the shopping has been dreamy!

Two new loves Edward Cullen, and H&M!!!!

4 comments:

Emilee said...

i've gotten so many similar recommendations for these books that i just might have to go to the library and check it out. it's prob on hold tho. and i def agree, h&m is worth your love. :)

Michelle said...

Wow...I think you blew through the book about as fast as I did!! Can't wait for you guys to come back through:) H&M is awaiting you!!

Rob & Mel Glade said...

I, too, blew through this book in record time. Now, I am painfully awaiting the next one on the library's SUPER LONG hold list. But I keep thinking about it...
And I miss H&M like you wouldn't believe...

Urry Family said...

I love H&M too. I might have to start the books, everyone is reading them. Not that I think giving in to peer pressure is good, but everyone can say nothing but good about them. I hope you had a fun trip. I am jealous, I need a big vacation.