Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Moving and Acupuncture

Okay, we are in. Wow the move went really well, thanks to my stud of a husband and a couple of hard-working missionaries! They had the truck loaded and unloaded in a matter of about 4-5 hours. Then the whirlwind hit. It is safe to say that our feet are starting to touch the ground again and my new (borrowed) kitchen was worth it all! We are also going to have to get used to the new morning schedule, if interested ask us sometime about the chasing down the bus story, it was meant to be in a movie. I can't wait for Tyler to be done with school the commute stinks!

Apparently I pinched a nerve in my neck during the move and have been in pretty bad pain for the last few days. I finally broke down to see a Chiropractor friend who also does Acupuncture. He gave me a good adjustment and then asked about the needles. I said bring 'em on! Acupuncture is the best for so many reasons, I would highly recommend it to anyone with any issues at all! I've had it done a few times before and really noticed a difference. I have to say that today I felt better than I have in a long time and will go back on Thursday. It is so easy to neglect our issues as mothers and I finally decided that if I don't feel good than I'm not happy, and if Momma ain't happy than nobody is!! (isn't that what they say?) No really, I am a much more agreeable person, wife and mother when I don't feel the stabbing pains in my neck;)! Hopefully with a little more snap, crackle, and popping...and a few more needles I will be as good as new.

We are getting really excited for our upcoming trek across the wild west. We miss the Sharp's (all of you) and are so excited to see you! Especially the newest bundle Mercedes (Sadie, Maize...what were the other nick names Sarah?) Oh and Dax and Crue and H&M, and Ikea....I probably shouldn't keep going, but just one more....my shopping love Michelle (we would make a great couple if we weren't both girls!)

Can you tell I'm on some sort of high?? I love ACUPUNCTURE! (and my kids are tucked warmly in their beds, so peaceful!)

5 comments:

Emilee said...

me = jealous of your h&m and ikea trips. have so much fun. when do you guys leave? and congrats on the move. can't wait to see the new pad.

Sarah said...

Acupunture sound great right about now. I could use a little of your happy high! Can't wait to see ya!

Michelle said...

Yeah...6 more days!!! Can't wait to see you guys and for you to finally meet Dax in person. I hope you are ready...he is one crazy guy:)

Natalie said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM GOING TO WRITE THIS IN ALL CAPS JUST SO YOU KNOW HOW UTTERLY EXCITED I AM TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!
I ACTUALLY GOT TEARS IN MY EYES.
I CANT TELL YOU HOW MUCH I MISS YOU AND YOUR ADORABLE FAMILY...LOGAN MISSES TYLER, I THINK ABOUT YOU ALL THE TIME!!!
HOW THE HECK ARE YOU AND WHERE ARE YOU NOW????
I DIDNT EVEN READ ANYTHING ON HERE YET BECAUSE I JUST HAD TO WRITE YOU!!!

BUT I WILL...EVERY POST.
I HAVE THOUGHT SO MANY TIMES ABOUT HOW TO GET A HOLD OF YOU...I CANT REMEMBER SHANES BROTHERS NAME...I FEEL AWFUL....I MISS YOU...WHAT IS YOUR #??? HOW DID YOU FIND ME? I AM SO GLAD YOU DID!

LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU TERRIBLY!!!

LOVE NAT

Natalie said...

Yea for acupuncture, taking care of yourself, going on a trip and a successful move! Mostly Yea for coming to AZ very very soon! We can't wait! What do you guys want to do when you are here??? Looks like we are all going to be snug as bugs in rugs here in our little house (we still haven't heard on the new one). It will be so fun! Safe travels:).