Saturday, March 1, 2008

And they're off!

Yes this is our big Saturday night activity! Shane spent the day taking care of the kids so I could have a day off. I left at about 10 am and didn't get home until around 4:30pm. I REALLY needed a break. They went to the park, played the Wii, cleaned the bathrooms and....constructed a hamster maze?! Shane is a much cooler parent than I am, and I'm just fine with that. My imagination would never go there! So right before bed tonight the kids insisted on putting the maze to the test, and the winner was....well you'll just have to watch. (i know you are all on the edge of your seats!)
video

4 comments:

Michelle said...

How WT is that!! Is that how it goes down in Arkansas...hamster mazes in the bathroom?? Just kidding...that video was too cute. I love Cannon's laugh. So...what were you doing all day?

Eric said...

Love the hamster maze. Although I thought there would at least be some rings of fire and a water hazard or something. Tell Shane he's got to work on his maze skillz. :)

Michelle said...

Did you realize that we have the same paper background behind our blog title?? Craziness...

Sarah said...

Super Cute! I loved the video