Wednesday, March 19, 2008

American Futbol

It's safe to say that this is how I will be spending my Friday nights for the next 8 weeks. I get way more into this than a normal mom should...what can I say I'm a natural born cheerleader! And of course a bonus because Shane is the coach, he's so great with the kids, and I secretly think he loves being called "coach". Tyler is much more involved in the game so far this season than he was last season, I don't know if he cares more or just feels more confident in his playing. Cannon and Ryli cheer right along with me on the sidelines. Cannon loves to kick the ball around at home (usually wearing his sister's tap shoes), we think he will definitely be our athlete, tap shoes or not. It's all I can do to keep him off of the field at the games. Open invitation to anyone who wants to come support the Tigers every Friday!

video

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Great post! I Love it! You were born to be a "Soccer Mom". What would we do without our kids? I might have more $$ but I would be SO bored!

Natalie said...

I want to come. Cheer loud for us!