Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Valentines Day Extravaganza

videoValentines day started on the 11th for us this year at approximately 4:30pm when Ryli brought me a note from her school stating that the Valentines Party would be on Tuesday the 12th instead of the 14th. Some how that note made it into my car, my house and her bedroom without me seeing it. All of my wonderful plans of baking cookies, decorating her box, and of course signing Valentines turned into frantic mom-nazi orders of HURRY UP and GET IT DONE! My handsome Valentine worked feverishly on the cookies whilst I sat at the table with Ryli until 11:30pm cutting, gluing, drawing and signing away! Needless to say, everything thing was finished to my girlie's liking and the party was a success. Here is a little video of Ryli doing what she does best at her Valentines Day celebration....(don't mind the amatuer photography please, it was my first time doing video on my digital and I didn't know the frame wouldn't auto adjust,be patient I finally figure it out;))

Tyler had his party on the 14th and we had lots of fun. Not quite as frantic with the preparation however I'm the room mom and the party could've been more enjoyable if I hadn't had my other two little ones with me. In the end all went well, Cannon loved the cupcakes (see picture), and Ryli always enjoys hanging out with Ty's friends! Now to start planning for the next big whirlwind, Easter and Miss Thang's 5th! I can't believe she is turning 5 in April! Our day of love ended with dinner at our favorite Sue-wee's house and plenty of chocolate for sweet dreams!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

So this is what I have to look forward too?! It looks like so much fun...I really can't wait to be able to do all that fun stuff with my kids. **No I am not pregnant, I am just talking in the future:)**
I can't believe Rylie's going to be 5 either. Wasn't she like 8 months old when we met you guys?? Crazy!!

Eric said...

Great V-Day post! It is crazy how time is flying by. Your kids are growing so fast.
No offense on your comment about my fish post. I'm pretty weird and know it anyway!